about paw madagascar
Our work is centered on and has commenced in the local Commune of Beavoha which is in the district Betioky Sud, South West Madagascar. The Madagascar National Park - Beza Mahafaly Special Reserve is located in the Beavoha Commune.
Working with national and local authorities and the Mahafaly people we are focusing our finances and skills in the following areas:
- Feral companion animal v wildlife impact assessment
- Veterinary work - Vaccination campaigns against Rabies and Anthrax
- Education at primary school level:
- Animal welfare
- Caring for the environment
- Personal and the community’s future prosperity
We are a not-for-profit group of volunteer veterinarians, veterinary nurses and assistants.
We welcome your support, encouragement and, if you feel adventurous, help as a volunteer.
Please Visit Our Sponsors
|Vaucluse Veterinary Clinic||Coverforce Insurance||Cenvet|